On Midsummer’s Day almost a year ago Friends of The Cam declared that the River Cam had rights.
That declaration of rights included:
- the right to flow and be free from over-abstraction
- the right to be free from pollution
- the right to perform its essential functions
- the right to feed and be fed by sustainable aquifers
- the right to biodiversity
- the right to restoration
- the right to maintain its connections with other streams and rivers.
Jesus Green Lock, 21st of June 2022 from 16:00.
- Lots of Music
- Special guest speakers including Hannah Copley, Fiona Godley, James Boyce. John Lindsell.
- Plus after 18:00 a chance to learn how to sing “IT’S CRAP” with the Save Honey Hill Community Choir.
Please do come and join in this celebration of the River that is such a part of our city and villages.
Here’s the Save Honey Hill Community Choir: