Here are responses to the various consultations on CWWTPR, NECAAP and other projects that are linked to the proposal to move the Cambridge Sewage works to Cambridge Greenbelt.
Cambridge Waste Water Treatment Plant Relocation (CWWTPR)
Phase One Consultation (08 July – 14 September 2020)
- Letter from CPRE Cambridge and Peterborough to Anglian Water.
- Letter from Cambridge Past Present and Future (CPPF) sent to Anglian Water.
- Letter from South Cambs Green Party
- Press release from Cambridge Green Party
- Fen Ditton Parish Council
Phase Two Consultation
Response from South Cambs Green party
Phase Three Consultation
South Cambs Green party response
Greater Cambridge Shared Planning
Local Plan First proposals (1 November 2021 9:00am – 13 December 2021)
North East Cambridge Area Action Plan (NECAAP)
- Letter from Cambridge Past Present Future (CPPF) to NECAAP consultation.