Anglian Water’s Phase 3 and final consultation on the proposed sewage works relocation ends Wednesday 27th April 2022.
Even though this is all about mitigation, then you can still go express your concerns about loss of green belt land, odour, the huge carbon footprint of the move, access to the site, traffic and visual impact in a rural setting. Cite the response to phase 1 consultation when more than 50% of people responding opted for the plant to stay at current location.
The responses can be filled in by every single person in a household so encourage every member of your household to do it.
If you do not have time then go fill in the interactive map
- Fill in the consultation online
- Fill in the form you received in the post
- Use these suggestions to help with your responses
- Get all your household to do it too.
- Ask all your neighbours
- Ask anybody with an interest in the area
Deadline is 11:59pm Wednesday 27th April 2022.
After that, any additional questions you have time to complete will be a bonus and we have prepared some suggestions we hope will be helpful.
Q24 – THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN OBJECT TO THE RELOCATION.
You can express your concerns about:
- loss of green belt land
- the huge carbon footprint of the move
- access to the site, traffic
- visual impact in a rural setting.
- Cite the response to phase 1 consultation when more than 50% of people responding opted for the plant to stay at current location.
- It is also where you can add any comments to influence the design and the impact of a huge industrial site on the approach from the east to historic Cambridge
- There is no operational need to rebuild.
- The design does not appear to be technically better than the current plant.
- Add concerns over stormwater control, pollution of the aquifer, effect on the River Cam.
- State the impact on you personally.